Piping Design Engineer
Date: February 1 2024
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/sites/web/protonventurescom/www/wp-content/themes/flatsome-child/single-vacancy.php on line 38
Who are we:
Proton Ventures delivers innovative green engineering and turnkey solutions for world-scale storage terminals, ammonia production units and other process applications. We develop green projects and infrastructure supporting the transition to an emission-free ammonia and hydrogen industry. From concept to operational facilities, Proton Ventures offers consultancy support, project development management, feasibility study and FEED study engineering services, up to and including the actual EPC works. All this relies on strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders in the field of (green) ammonia. The success is based on all people involved working together.
Let’s work together towards a decarbonized energy and chemical world !
What we offer you:
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment in which you and your colleagues work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, with technology achieving results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Proton Ventures offers you the opportunity to grow, evolve and collaborate in making our energy and agricultural industries more sustainable and more.
Piping Design Engineer at Proton Ventures:
Through engineering, specification and piping studies the Piping design engineer directs and provides guidance on the Piping Design including for the Layout, Stress and Piping Desing as per the requirements of the various projects handled or supported by the engineering department head.
- Responsible for Piping Deliverables
- Design of the piping systems with Pipe Stress Considerations
- Providing support to project manager and technical manager
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams. Manage communication with suppliers.
- Responsible for project specific package management
- Sales Department and Project Development Support
- Assist in sourcing construction materials for piping systems.
- Drafting of 2D Drawings (Plot Plan-Area Layouts-Piping Plans).
- 3d Modelling Piping-Equipment and overall 3D Model Coordination (AutoCAD Plant 3D, Revit).
- Piping Studies (Routing, Pipe support / bridges, etc.).
- Production of piping related documentations such as but not limited to isometric Production ,MTO, Lists, Standard Assemblies.(Autocad Report Creator)
- Piping Specs completion(Autocad Spec Editor)
- Technical Support and coordination with colleagues.
- Coordination of Subcontractors and Checking Documents (Piping, Structural)
- Give technical input to the tenders.
- Interpret relevant codes and regulations during design phase(e.g. ASME B31.3).
Level of education / experience :
Piping Engineer: MSc. / BSc. degree or equivalent, with 3-5 years of relevant work experience and/or a PhD. or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to speak and write English at an academic level.
- Ability to work with AutoCAD.
- Ability to work with Autocad Plant 3d
- Experience with Navisworks Manage, Rendering Software, Revit(BIM)
- Ability to read and understand PIDs
- Ability to read and interpret stress analysis reports.
- Ability to organize your workload in an efficient and time manner
- Good performance under tight schedule