Date: January 5 2023
Contract hours: 32-40
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/sites/web/protonventurescom/www/wp-content/themes/flatsome-child/single-vacancy.php on line 38
Proton Ventures is hiring
Proton Ventures is looking for an intern! Will you bring our innovation department to the next level?
Are you a student and interested in working at Proton Ventures in Schiedam? Do you want to contribute in our vision to enable the energy transition and greening of the fertilizer industry with our ammonia-based solutions? Or can you support us to an emission-free ammonia and hydrogen industry? Then we are looking for you!
Proton Ventures offers you as intern a challenging workplace in a dynamic environment. If you are interested in joining Proton Ventures, please send us an email with your CV and motivation letter.
As of August / September 2023 we have an opening for an intern at our Innovation department.
What we offer you
- A unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at Proton Ventures;
- An internship allowance of € 500, – gross per month;
- A travel allowance if you do not have an OV travel card;
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship;
- Fun activities like a Mud run, Christmas dinner and other site activities.
What we ask from you
- You are available for a minimum 6 months from August / September 2023 (at least 32 hours a week);
- You must be enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student, for example as a Chemical Engineering or Sustainable Process and Energy Technology student.
- You have a great passion for sustainable energy;
- Fluent in English; oral and written.
If you feel you are the right fit with our company, contact us. Send in your CV and a short motivation via the ‘Apply now’ button and we will be in touch soon.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated