Date: August 5 2022
Contract hours: 32-40
City: Enschede/Hengelo & Schiedam
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/sites/web/protonventurescom/www/wp-content/themes/flatsome-child/single-vacancy.php on line 38
Proton Ventures is hiring
Proton Ventures is looking for a Research Engineer! Are you looking for a new challenge at a young scale-up? Do you want to contribute together with us to a greener future? As a Research Engineer you work on R&D as well as ammonia projects. You become part of our Innovation Team and will develop models for new ammonia technologies.
Because our lab facility is based at TU Twente, you will work at Enschede/Hengelo, and travel occasional to our headquarter in Schiedam.
What are you going to do?
This vacancy is two-sided. Approximately 2,5 days per week you will work on R&D tasks at the high pressure facilities at the University of Twente for ammonia cracking tests. Approximately 2,5 days per week you are working on ammonia projects.
This role includes:
- Develop models for ammonia cracking technologies.
- Assistant on process design & feasibility studies.
Who you are?
The best combination of experiences, skills and background for this vacancy is:
- MSc with multiple years of experience, or PhD in the field of chemical & process engineering, preferably with experience in chemical process engineering research in high pressure facilities.
- Experience with modelling in Matlab / Excel / Python, and / or Aspen Plus is a benefit.
- You are a reliable self-starter who can work independently, while managing priorities across multiple, parallel projects.
- You enjoy hands-on work, setting up tests and running experiments.
- You are open-mind and enjoy working as part of a diverse, multi-cultural team.
- You are a good communicator and can write clear, concise technical reports.
What we offer you!
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment with a lot of freedom and independence, in which you and your colleagues work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, using technology to achieve results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Proton Ventures offers you the opportunity to grow, evolve and collaborate in making our energy and fertilizer industries more sustainable.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and maybe we drink a (digital) coffee together soon!
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated