Date: November 5 2022
Function type: sales
Proton Ventures is looking for a Project Developer. Develop the entire green ammonia value chain for a specific geographic region with us!
Who we are
Proton Ventures delivers innovative green engineering and turnkey solutions for world-scale storage terminals, ammonia production units and other process applications. We develop green projects and infrastructure supporting the transition to an emission-free ammonia and hydrogen industry. From concept to operational facilities, Proton Ventures offers consultancy support, project development management, feasibility study and FEED study engineering services, up to and including the actual EPC works. All this relies on strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders in the field of (green) ammonia. The success is based on all people involved working closely together.
Let’s work together towards a decarbonised agricultural, energy and chemical world!
Your part in our journey
As a Project Developer at Proton Ventures you are responsible for developing the entire green ammonia value chain for a specific geographic region. You focus on the main building blocks of the value chain, which are Renewable Power Generation, Hydrogen/Ammonia Production, Transportation, Cracking, and Offtake by end users, working on a project development basis.
Since we rely on you to help us expand our business, you keep a close eye on (new) trends and developments in the market in order to identify new opportunities and formulate a strategic response. You are our communication link between the business and the stakeholders in the value chain, including local authorities, business relations and prospect customers, all with an eye to developing our operations. Because you love networking, you also represent Proton Ventures at tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, and other events.
Business Developer at Proton Ventures
You are responsible for developing new and existing relationships with value chain stakeholders, including (local) authorities, prospects and partners. You represent our business professionally and reliably. After your training period, you become an expert on the subject matter, proposing creative total solutions to our value chain stakeholders, and remain up to date on industry news/trends. And of course you have a consulting role towards the management with regard to (new) information and developments.
Specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing new opportunities and markets;
- Spotting market trends and incorporating them into new propositions;
- Formulating a strategy to approach and enter new markets;
- Generating new leads;
- Following up on leads generated through marketing activities;
- Maintaining and expanding the value chain stakeholder portfolio.
The person we are looking for
The best combination of experiences, skills and background for this vacancy is:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related project development field;
- Experience in international B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and development;
- Proven experience (minimum 3-5 years) in a similar project development business;
And what more we would like you to bring to the table:
- Innovative and problem-solving skills, including a talent to develop and propose solutions tailored to our customers;
- English proficiency: speak and write English at a professional level. Proficiency in languages local to your region are a plus;
- Thorough insight of the industry, which you will develop to become an expert on the subject matter;
- You must be willing to travel internationally;
- Have an affinity for financial structuring (e.g. JV and BOOT).
What we can offer you
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment with a lot of freedom and independence, in which you and your colleagues work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, using technology to achieve results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and maybe we drink a (digital) coffee together soon!
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated