Date: March 22 2022
Contract hours: 40
Function type: Engineering
Proton Ventures is hiring
Proton Ventures is looking for a Piping Engineer! Will you bring our piping department to the next level?
Who we are
Proton Ventures delivers innovative green engineering and turnkey solutions for world-scale storage terminals, ammonia production units and other process applications. We develop green projects and infrastructure supporting the transition to an emission-free ammonia and hydrogen industry. From concept to operational facilities, Proton Ventures offers consultancy support, project development management, feasibility study and FEED study engineering services, up to and including the actual EPC works. All this relies on strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders in the field of (green) ammonia. The success is based on all people involved working together.
Let’s work together towards a decarbonized energy and chemical world !
Your part in our journey
As Piping Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and optimization of Piping scope in our multi-disciplinary and international team. On your daily tasks, you will participate in the engineering team to execute the project deliverable ensuring technical integrity and accuracy by the indicated time frame. You will provide inputs and assistance to other engineering disciplines and offer your skills in finding optimal technical solutions for clients.
Piping Engineer at Proton Ventures
As a Piping Engineer you will:
- Ensure high quality and cost-effective Piping Design according Project Specs;
- Carry out Piping/Mechanical Deliverables respecting the Project Schedule;
- Provide input and support to other engineering departments;
- Contribute to build up knowledge and innovation in the Engineering Department;
- Be team player with focus on detail.
Your tasks will include:
- 3D Model of Piping, Mechanical and Overall Plant;
- Produce Piping Deliverables such as Isometrics, Line Lists, MTO’s, Plans and Piping Drawings;
- Perform checks of Mechanical vendor documents and check of drawings from other disciplines;
- Studies on Pipe Rack, Pipe Support Steel Structures, Nozzle orientation, Support of Vessels;
- Pipe support design and Pipe stress analysis;
- Mechanical datasheets and Pipe Specs;
- Execute Layout Concepts considering all the Project and HSE considerations;
- Responsible and initiative to become fully knowledgeable of all relevant work processes, systems and tools, to apply them on the projects and to provide input for improvement.
The person we are looking for
The best combination of experiences, skills and background for this vacancy is:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or 2-5 years of Prof. experience;
- Excellent Knowledge of 2D Autodesk AutoCad;
- Very good Knowledge of AutoCAD Plant 3D and Pipe Spec Editor;
- Multi-disciplinary project requires pro-active attitude and basic knowledge of other disciplines such as Process and Mechanical (e.g. Read PID’s and Datasheets);
- Experience with FEED projects as well as Detailed Design.
What we can offer you
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment with a lot of freedom and independence, in which you and your colleagues work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, using technology to achieve results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and maybe we drink a (digital) coffee together soon!
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated