Date: July 26 2022
Contract hours: 24-40
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/sites/web/protonventurescom/www/wp-content/themes/flatsome-child/single-vacancy.php on line 38
Proton Ventures is hiring
Are you looking for a new challenge at a young scale-up? Do you want to contribute together with us to a greener future? Proton Ventures is looking for a Management Assistant to support the Management Team on their daily job.
As a Management Assistant you are the point of contact for the Management team. You are precise and you work adequately. You are customer-friendly and can easily put yourself in another position. You are eager to learn, ambitious and you can work independently. You also enjoy working in a small, young and international team. You like to think along with the organization and you can sometimes be a bit stubborn in a positive sense.
What are you going to do?
In this role you are the right hand of the CEO, COO, Sales Director, Marketing Director and Finance Manager of Proton Ventures. You enjoy taking care of others and you have a hands-on mentality. With your experience you can create structure in no time.
This role includes:
- Support management and MT members in administrative matters.
- Supporting administrative tasks in the field of HR.
- Support Finance dept with regard to AFAS (booking purchase/sales invoices and debtors and creditors management).
- Support Sales dept (for e.g. with preparing NDA’s).
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication (telephone, mail, post).
- Organize team building activities.
- Make MoM’s.
- Complex agenda management.
- Be responsible for booking trips.
Who you are?
- A completed secretarial MBO+ or HBO education.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are stress resistant, enterprising and you are a go-getter.
- A healthy dose of energy and a can-do mentality.
- You are organizationally strong and able to maintain a good overview.
- You stand firm and you can deal well with different types of people.
- Knowledge of AFAS is a pre.
- Experience in HR support is a pre.
- You are available for 24 – 40 hours per week.
What we offer you!
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment in which you and different types of people from different cultures work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, using technology to achieve results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Proton Ventures offers you the opportunity to grow, evolve and collaborate in making our energy and fertilizer industries more sustainable.
Apply now for our Management Assistent role
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and maybe we drink a (digital) coffee together soon!
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated