HR Business Partner
Date: November 11 2022
Contract hours: 32 – 40 hours a week
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/sites/web/protonventurescom/www/wp-content/themes/flatsome-child/single-vacancy.php on line 38
Proton Ventures is hiring
Proton Ventures is looking for a HR Business Partner ! Are you the candidate that we are looking for?
Who we are
Proton Ventures provides innovative and sustainable engineering solutions for the energy sector by developing ammonia storage terminals, hydrogen and ammonia production units and other process applications. Proton Ventures enables partners and stakeholders in the energy and fertilizer industry to benefit from safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable solutions. Proton Ventures is an international company with many locations worldwide.
Our office in Schiedam consists of a group of highly educated and driven professionals, with diverse backgrounds and nationalities. What binds them is a strong drive and ambition to come up with the best solutions for complex issues within the energy transition. The management has developed an ambitious strategy for growth the execution of which is in full swing.
The organization currently consists of approximately 45 employees at the office in Schiedam, supplemented by an international staff of project specialists. The organization is growing enormously.
HR Business Partner
32 – 40 hours a week
To facilitate growth, there is a demand for a strong and independent HR Business partner, who will lay a solid foundation for the development of current and future employees An HR professional advises and supports the management and the business in everything that has to do with Human Capital. You are practical, hands-on and can think strategically. You report to the CEO and are part of the Management Team. It is a completely new role that offers room for creativity and individual interpretation. .
What are you going to do
As an HR Business Partner you are a sparring partner and advisor to the board and management team-you keep them sharp with your knowledge of HR. In addition, you ask critical questions and come up with solutions for solicited and anticipatory problems. You are able to ground the ambitious strategy of the organization and to translate this into HR objectives. You enjoy building something new and improving on what came before you. You help the business achieve their objectives, from your strategic, tactical and operational role.
- You are responsible for the inflow and outflow on employees, including, but not limited to, employment conditions, personnel, performance management, strategic personnel planning, onboarding, absenteeism and dismissal.
- You work with training plans and budgets to optimize facilitation and development of employees in our knowledge-intensive organization.
- You conduct evaluation interviews and act as a confidential counsellor within the organization.
- You play a role in the expansion of our organization on the international level.
What can you bring to the table
As an HR Business Partner, you are a connector. You can easily prioritize and switch your focus in a dynamic environment.
- A WO or HBO education in the field of HRM, Business Administration or A&O Psychology.
- At least five years of work experience in the position of HR business partner, preferably within an international working environment.
- Knowledge of / interest in employment law and health and safety legislation.
- A good written and verbal command of both English and Dutch.
- Keeping up to date on latest insights and developments within the HR field.
- A curious and solution-oriented hands-on mentality.
- Ability to offer and give advice (as per your role as counsellor) and experienced in guiding employee through organizational issues and changes.
What we can offer you
- A salary between €4000 – €5000 based on 40 hours.
- Permanent employment, attractive secondary conditions such as a training budget, a good pension plan, 8.33% holiday pay and the 13th month pay.
- An opportunity grow alongside the organization and, with your expertise and insight, the chance to develop an HR department within a fast growing, international company
- An international and multicultural working environment.
- Professional and committed colleagues with an interest in each other, focused on collaboration.
- Room for humour and fun!
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Click on the button ‘Apply now’ and maybe we drink a (digital) coffee together soon!
The selection procedure takes place via ImpressiveGreenApple.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated