Financial Project Controller
Date: January 19 2023
Contract hours: 32-40
Function type: Finance
Proton Ventures is hiring
Proton Ventures is looking for a Financial Project Controller! Are you the finance professional we are looking for?
Due to growth of the department and upcoming new challenges, we are looking for an experienced Project Controller. The Project Controller coordinates the financial activities and tasks resulting in the presentation of financial and management reports regarding different type of projects.
As Project controller, you will work in an international environment with multidisciplinary teams. In the Finance team, you are jointly responsible for providing insight into the financial position of the organisation and projects. You also analyse the business economic data and are responsible for producing reports.
Main duties and responsibilities
- A coordinating role with regard to project budgeting and forecasting;
- Together with the project managers create budgets, forecasts and mid-term plans on projects;
- Monitor project progress, including confirmation with project managers and department managers and challenge the information provided on progress;
- Cash flow planning and milestone management on the projects;
- Monitor, review and analyse the actual financial results against budgets and communicate with Manager FAC / project managers;
- Prepare data for project invoicing;
- Analysing business data and responsible for creating reports (BI);
- Develop and assisting the departments in business cases (CAPEX / OPEX);
- Develop scenario analysis based on the KPI output;
- Coordinate pre- and ex-post calculation of project cost controlling and ensure accurate integration in the monthly financial reports;
- Align tasks and information for month-end/year-end closing activities;
- Coordinate ad hoc projects as defined/required by Management;
- Initiate process improvements within the department.
About the company
Proton Ventures is an independent operating company within the Koolen Industries Group. Since its foundation in 2001 Proton Ventures pioneered in the (green) ammonia industry. Ranging from large-scale ammonia storage and loading facilities to our modular NFuel concept and ammonia decomposition to obtain hydrogen allowing for complete coverage of the entire value chain of (green) ammonia. From concept to operational facilities, Proton Ventures offers consultancy support, project development management, feasibility study and FEED study engineering services, up to and including the actual EPC works.
What can you expect?
- An important new role;
- A role that you can give shape and direction and where there is room to develop further and grow along with the growth of the organization;
- An international and multicultural workin environment;
- Attractive secondary conditions such as 8,33% holiday payment and a 13th
What can we expect from you?
- A bachelor or master level education in Finance, Control, Economics or similar field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a role as accountant, controller, project administrator or similar;
- Knowledge of MS-Office, advanced use of Excel;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch;
- Recent knowledge and skills in large-scale projects in a corporate environment is a plus;
- You are a team player proactive and you see yourself as an ambassador for your company.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
The selection procedure takes place via ImpressiveGreenApple.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated