Field Engineer – Morocco
Date: October 11 2022
Contract hours: 40
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/sites/web/protonventurescom/www/wp-content/themes/flatsome-child/single-vacancy.php on line 38
Proton Ventures is hiring
Proton Ventures is looking for a Field Engineer to work on our Green Ammonia Pilot Plant (GAPP) at the OCP Group chemical complex in Jorf Lasfar in Morocco. Are you looking for a new challenge at a young scale-up? Do you want to contribute together with us to a greener future? As a Field Engineer you are responsible for the installation of our system. You will maintain the installed base and upgrade and work on modifications to existing equipment on site in Jorf Lasfar.
What are you going to do?
As a field engineer you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the installation of our system;
- Maintain the installed base;
- Upgrade and work on modifications to existing equipment;
- Interfacing with the Customer / sub-contractors / workers;
- Drive system optimization;
- Continuous improvement of projects;
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Are we looking for you?
The best combination of experiences, skills and background for this vacancy is:
- You have an HTS / BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Over 3 years of experience in the desired field of expertise;
- Excellent communication skills in English both in speaking as well as in writing;
- Speaking different foreign languages is an advantage.
What we can offer you!
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment in which you and different types of people from different cultures work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, using technology to achieve results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Proton Ventures signed a contract for a turnkey construction of a pilot unit for the production of ammonia with a capacity of 4 tons per day, equipped with two PEM & Alkaline electrolyzers with a capacity of 2 MW each for the production of dihydrogen. This unit will be equipped with an emulator that can simulate different photovoltaic (PV) and/or wind (Wind) energy profiles.
Proton Ventures offers you the opportunity to grow, evolve and collaborate in making our energy and fertilizer industries more sustainable.
Would you like to know more about the vacancy of Construction Manager?
Are you enthusiastic about the vacancy or do you have any questions? Contact Said Daoud via the contactinformation listed down below.
Acquisition of this role is executed by:
EGO INTERIM Company -Ltd
221 Boulevard Zerktouni