Date: October 6 2021
Function type: sales
Proton Ventures is an independent engineering company operating in the chemical industry. We provide innovative engineering and turnkey solutions for world-scale storage terminals, decentralized ammonia production units and other related process applications. We strive to be a key player in decentralized chemical energy storage, making renewable energy accessible to everyone. As a technological innovator, we enable our global partners to benefit from our safe, reliable, efficient and environmentally responsible solutions. We offer innovative applications in terminal concepts, NFuel and Utilities, as well as consulting and services in the field of engineering, procurement and cost calculation for turnkey projects.
What you’ll do:
You are responsible for expanding the current sales market and tapping into any new sales markets to which Proton Ventures provides its services. Since we rely on you to help us expand our business, you keep a close eye on (new) trends and developments in the market in order to identify new opportunities and formulate a strategic response. You are our communication link between the business and the stakeholders in the value chain, including local authorities, business relations and prospect customers, all with an eye to developing our operations. Because you love networking, you also represent Proton Ventures at tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, and other events.
What we offer you:
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment in which you and your colleagues work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, with technology achieving results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Proton Ventures offers you the opportunity to grow, evolve and collaborate in making our energy and agricultural industries more sustainable and more.
As a business developer, you will:
- Be responsible for developing relationships with prospects and maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Become an expert on the subject matter, proposing creative total solutions to our value chain stakeholders, and remain up to date on industry news/trends
- Have a consulting role towards the management with regard to (new) information and developments
- Develop, maintain and evaluate a strategic business development plan
Your tasks will include:
- Identifying new opportunities and markets
- Spotting market trends and incorporating them into new propositions
- Formulating a strategy to approach and enter new markets
- Generating new leads
- Following up on leads generated through marketing activities
- Maintaining and expanding the value chain stakeholder portfolio
Your education/work experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Experience in international B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing
What more we would like you to bring to the table:
- Innovative and problem-solving skills, including a talent to develop and propose solutions tailored to our customers
- English proficiency: speak and write English at a professional level.
- Thorough insight into the industry, which you will develop to become an expert on the subject matter
- Our educational requirements may not apply if the applicant has acquired an equivalent level of knowledge and expertise through experience