Date: October 6 2021
Function type: sales
Proton Ventures is an independent engineering company operating in the chemical industry. We provide innovative engineering and turnkey solutions for world-scale storage terminals, decentralized ammonia production units and other related process applications. We strive to be a key player in decentralized chemical energy storage, making renewable energy accessible to everyone. As a technological innovator, we enable our global partners to benefit from our safe, reliable, efficient and environmentally responsible solutions. We offer innovative applications in terminal concepts, NFuel and Utilities, as well as consulting and services in the field of engineering, procurement and cost calculation for turnkey projects.
What you’ll do:
As a business analyst, you will have a challenging role in analyzing and modelling the economic value that customers can create with the Proton Ventures product portfolio. You will help optimize arbitration between hydrogen, ammonia production, storage, transportation and distribution throughout the entire value chain.
In this role, you will also assist in defining Customer Value Propositions, supporting the business development managers and product managers. You will report to the commercial director.
What we offer you:
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment in which you and your colleagues work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, with technology achieving results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Proton Ventures offers you the opportunity to grow, evolve and collaborate in making our energy and agricultural industries more sustainable and more.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Identify, analyse and develop potential and innovative business cases for our customers and value chain stakeholders
- Model of financial and technical business cases
- Perform customer, market and competitor analysis
- Provide input to product management and product and solution pricing strategies
- Analyze target markets and support go-to-market strategies
Your education/work experience:
- MSc. degree in Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Business Data Science, Physics or Mathematics with a business major or equivalent (e.g. MBA)
- Interest in renewable energy and energy transition
- Ambition and drive to become an expert on the subject matter
- Analytical software is not a problem for you and you can deal with Python, PowerBI, SQL, Excel and other applications
What more we would like you to bring to the table:
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose tailored solutions for clients
- English proficiency: speak and write English at a professional level
- Ideally you have a few years of work experience in renewable energy markets, are interested in new technologies and have an entrepreneurial mindset